Spelling Test


hello blogger, internet,

I have a confession to make.

I can't spell.

Which is an understatement. I can't spell nor can I comprehend proper grammar. It has actually become a bit of an issue. I will be 23 years old in a couple months and to this very day my dad still has to proof read and edit every single university assignment I have. Every time I pass him a paper he rolls his eyes and then has ask me multiple questions every paragraph trying to figure out what I was trying to say. He laughs at me and I think it all makes sense. Most of the time even spell check can't help me.

Why am I writing about this? Well, because if you plan on following along with my blog (which I hope you do) you may have to bare with me when it comes to spelling and grammar. Honestly, I actually proof read everything I write multiple times, I just can't get it though. So this is my apology in advance to all of the members of the grammar police squad that will cringe at moments because of me. I am seriously trying to get better at this. Hopefully writing more will help!

Happy Wednesday!

-m.o