Backpacking Adventures | Australia Zoo


hello blogger, internet,

Back in elementary school when kids were rushing home to watch Teletoons and Ytv, I was rushing home to watch the Crocodile Hunter. So as you can imagine, Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo was at the top of my 'Must See' list when planning this trip to Australia. Already a few years after his passing, Steve's legacy was evident throughout the entire park. As an animal lover I was fascinated to see the work they continue to do in order to preserve the Australian wildlife. It was a really neat place and I loved the opportunity to experience something I had loved as a child. We got to pet Koala bears, spoon with Kangaroos (well I didn't but the boys tried, pretty sure they got bit by the Kangaroos), and see the crocs be fed.

Crikey!

-m.o





Anything cuter than a momma giving her lil' joey kisses?




Terry and Bindi were there. Bindi sang. Bindi Danced. Bindi had her own music video.
Needless to say it was incredibly.