My Monday Music | Slowing It Down

hello blogger, internet,

I've noticed that my first three 'My Monday Music' posts have included a lot of pop and upbeat music, which is ironic because I am more of an acoustic music listener. So this week I am slowing it down a bit with some tunes that I've recently been loving, some familiar some not so much. They're the perfect tunes to unwind with at the end of a hectic semester just in time for the grind that comes with finals. I hope you enjoy!

Have a happy Monday!

-m.o


"The River" - Sam Garrett


"Dirty Paws" - Of Monsters and Men


"Bones" - Josh Record



"Gale Song" - The Lumineers
(I had a hard time not including every song from the Catching Fire soundtrack
because it was stacked with some of my favorite artists including 
The Lumineers, Ellie Goulding, Of Monsters and Men, and Imagine Dragons)