Baby Announcement | Abbotsford Family Photography


hello there,

I have been waiting a month to share this post, which is ironic because the shoot only took place yesterday... About a month ago Stacy contacted me with some very exciting news; her and her husband, Kevin, were expecting baby number three! She had some fun announcement ideas and asked me if I would take their photos. It was an honour and a privilege just to be asked, so of course I said yes! Stacy was my high school Spanish teacher so I've known her for a while and thanks to Facebook I've been able to follow along as their family of two turned into a family of four. She is one of the most amazing women I know, she was more than a teacher to a lot of us high school girls; she was a mentor, a friend, an inspiration, and an incredible example of what it means to be a woman living for the Lord. After meeting her family (and constantly stalking her Facebook posts) it's clear that the grace and compassion she showed us in high school has poured out into her life as a mom. She has a wonderful family filled with boys who were beyond fun, cooperative, and awesome to work with. I am so excited for their family as they prepare to welcome there own little princess into the world this October. She is already incredibly loved and adored. It was a blessing for me to be able to spend an hour with this lovely family and I couldn't be more honoured to have been asked to play a part in this momentous occasion. Also, one of the boys friends came along and he quickly became my awesome unofficial assistant for the hour and he was the most patient and sweet assistant I could have ever asked for!

Thank you Kevin and Stacy and the boys for letting me be a part of this exciting announcement. You were a pleasure to work with and I cannot wait to meet your little girl!

-m.o